We are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at the World of Learning Conference and Exhibition again this year. The show, which will take place on 19th and 20th October at the NEC, Birmingham, will be featuring the latest in Learning & Development from a wide range of exhibitors, along with workshops, free seminars and its annual conference.
Not only will HowToMoodle be exhibiting on stand G150, but this year our Director, Ray Lawrence, will be featuring within the seminar programme, giving a talk on "Measuring the success and ROI of your e-learning project".
Come and see us at the show!
- We will be exhibiting our latest products and services on stand G150 (near Seminar Theatre 2 and Business & Networking Lounge). You can download the floor plan here.
- Speak to an expert! Whether you're starting out with Moodle or Totara LMS or wishing to improve your current platform, our experts will be on hand throughout the two days to discuss your project with you and advise on how we can help!
- Case studies! Our extensive client base has enabled us to form a wide selection of case studies which feature advice and best practices from similar organisations to your own.
- Sweets! Who doesn't love a Jelly bean?! Come to our stand and satisfy that sweet tooth!
- Book a one-to-one meeting with an expert! If you would like a bit more time to sit down and discuss your project needs so that we can advise how we can help, you can pre-book a meeting for either of the two days! Meetings are available on a first come, first served basis, and are available for 20 minute slots. You can request a meeting here.
- Watch our seminar! Our director Ray Lawrence will be giving a useful and inspiring talk on "Measuring the success and ROI of your e-learning project", ideal for organisations in any stage of your eLearning journey. This seminar talk will give a great insight into key understandings of 'success', by exploring a variety of e-Learning organisational objectives, concluding with some essential tips on how to best measure your success and generate effective ROI from your eLearning project. Attend the seminar at 2:15pm in Theatre 2 on Thursday 20th October. For the full seminar programme click here.
World of Learning details:
Download the Floor Plan:
Already registered for the show? Download the floor map for the exhibition here.