Moodle Reporting Solution - Demonstration Video
Learner Data Reports enables you to quickly generate a consolidated report that includes user profile data, marks, course and activity information, completion status and more. Moodle generates a lot of useful data but it can be time consuming to locate and compile it into a useful report. Learner Data Reports makes juggling multiple spreadsheets a thing of the past.
We have recorded a short demonstration video that will give an overview of how our Moodle reporting solution works and how it could benefit your school, business, charity or public sector organisation:
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use - Create your first report in 3 minutes!
- Re-usable filters - Saves time and money.
- Multi course and multi activity reports.
- Consolidated reports - No need to navigate your Moodle site to generatea and consolidate multiple exports.
- View reports onscreen with sortable columns.
- Export to CSV file for further analysis or distributions.
- Works with alll standard Moodle activities and resources.
- New features added as developed for clients hosting with HowToMoodle.
- Self-hosted option available.
- Works with Moodle 2.6 and above.
Filter and report on all of these:
- First access, Last access, Current Login, Last login
- Course Name
- Course Completion Status
- Course Completion Date/Time
- Course Grade
- Group / Grouping
- Activity/Resource Name
- Activity Grade
- Activity Completion Status
- Activity Completion Date/Time
- Activity Result (pass/fail form gradebook).
Alternatively call us on: 0330 660 1111.