Moodle Reporting Solution - Demonstration Video
Learner Data Reports enables you to quickly generate a consolidated report that includes user profile data, marks, course and activity information, completion status and more. Moodle generates a lot of useful data but it can be time consuming to locate and compile it into a useful report. Learner Data Reports makes juggling multiple spreadsheets a thing of the past.
We have recorded a short demonstration video that will give an overview of how our Moodle reporting solution works and how it could benefit your school, business, charity or public sector organisation:
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use - Create your first report in 3 minutes!
- Re-usable filters - Saves time and money.
- Multi course and multi activity reports.
- Consolidated reports - No need to navigate your Moodle site to generatea and consolidate multiple exports.
- View reports onscreen with sortable columns.
- Export to CSV file for further analysis or distributions.
- Works with alll standard Moodle activities and resources.
- New features added as developed for clients hosting with HowToMoodle.
- Self-hosted option available.
- Works with Moodle 2.6 and above.
Filter and report on all of these:
- First access, Last access, Current Login, Last login
- Course Name
- Course Completion Status
- Course Completion Date/Time
- Course Grade
- Group / Grouping
- Activity/Resource Name
- Activity Grade
- Activity Completion Status
- Activity Completion Date/Time
- Activity Result (pass/fail form gradebook).
You can find out more on our Learner Data Reports solution here, or to discuss your reporting requirements further simply contact our experts on 0330 660 1111 or contact us via http://info.howtomoodle.com/contact-us.