Moodle have today released their latest minor releases for versions 3.0.3, 2.9.5, 2.8.11 and 2.7.13. Here's a summary of what's new:
Moodle 3.0.3 and Moodle 2.9.5
- Error with assigning quick grading when multiple attempts made has now been fixed
- There is now a new setting 'Allow admin conflict resolution' when restoring a course from a different Moodle site
- Course completion 'grade' criteria now shows grades as points, not percents, as required
- The ability to assign roles to blocks in Default dashboard and My page has been restored
- The Wiki table of contents now displays headers created in Atto editor
- A number of security issues have also now been resolved in these latest releases
- Additional fixes and improvements have been made. For a more detailed list for Moodle 3.0.3 click here and here for the list for 2.9.5.
Moodle 2.8.11 and Moodle 2.7.13
- A number of security issues have now been resolved in these latest releases. You can view the release notes for 2.8.11 here and 2.7.13 here. Please note that these versions of Moodle are no longer supported for general bug fixes and are only supported for security fixes. If you wish to upgrade your site and need help in doing so get in touch with a member of our team.
You can view the version timeline below:
Need help with your site or have questions? Call us on 0330 660 1111 to talk through your requirements with our friendly team.