We have recently published our latest case study - How Moodle has supported professional development training provider in delivering distance learning courses.
This case study explores the background of the training provider, IBC Academy and Lloyd's Maritime Academy (part of Informa PLC), and gives details on why the company decided to start using Moodle and how they implemented the platform successfully into the company.
A summary of the case study is below:
- A training provider based in London delivers public and client specific education and training solutions to the maritime, logistics, energy and security sectors.
- The organisation runs over 100 different courses with over 8,500 users to date.
- This commercial provider required the solution to be outward-facing and simple to use for its students, partners, tutors and course administrators.
- The e-learning platform was chosen due to its cost effectiveness as well as ease of use, the ability to customise and its scalability.
- The company took a staged approach in its launch, with extensive testing and a managed roll-out of courses whilst exploring with the wide range of functionality that the e-learning system has to offer.
Do you need help in implementing Moodle? Get in touch with one of our experts!